Views : 59902
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Carrot (grated) - 5 cup
- Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
- Milk – 1 ½ cup
- Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Sugar – ½ - ¾ cup (according to taste)
- Milk powder – ¼ cup
- Desiccated coconut – ¼ cup + ¼ cup
- Mixed nuts (chopped) – ¼ cup
- Clarified butter/ ghee – ¼ cup
- Heat ghee in a deep non stick pan, add the grated carrot and saute for about 10 minutes over medium flame. Add cardamom powder and milk and cook till the mixture is thick stirring occasionally.
- Add condensed milk and sugar to this and mix well. Cook again till thick. Add the milk powder, ¼ cup desiccated coconut and chopped nuts to this and cook till it becomes thick and leaves the sides of the pan and come together, stirring continuously.
- Remove it from the flame and let it cool for some time at room temperature. Grease your palm with ghee and make 18 - 20 lemon sized balls out of the carrot mixture and shape it to ladoos.
- Roll it in the remaining ¼ cup desiccated coconut. Serve warm or cooled.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's