Chocolate Cake Pudding
Views : 49025
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the chocolate cake
- All purpose flour – 1 ½ cup
- Cocoa powder – ¼ cup
- Baking soda – ¾ tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil – ¼ cup
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Grease and dust microwave safe dessert dish or cake tin and keep it ready (Here I used 8 * 12 inch rectangular dessert dish).
- Sift together all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt and keep it ready.
- 3In another bowl, add sugar, water, lemon juice and vanilla essence and mix till well combined. To this add vegetable oil and mix well.
- Add the sifted flour mixture to this little by little and combine well. Pour this to the prepared cake tin and bake for about 30 – 35 minutes or till a wooden skewer or tooth pick inserted at the center of the cake comes out clean. Remove it from the oven and cool it for about 20 – 25 minutes.
- Caramel pudding mix (readymade)
- Milk – 2 ½ cup
- Cooking chocolate – ¾ cup (grated)
- Condensed milk – ¼ cup
- Fresh cream/ thick cream – 1 ½ tbsp.
- Butter (unsalted) – 2 tsp
- White chocolate curls – to garnish
- Prick (make holes) all over the chocolate cake with a wooden skewer. Keep it ready.
- Empty the pudding powder to the milk and combine well. Bring it to boil stirring occasionally. Reduce the flame, cook for another 2 – 3 minutes and remove from the flame. Keep on stirring or another 2 minutes.
- Pour this all over the pricked chocolate cake. Leave it to cool for about half an hour.
- In a bowl mix together cooking chocolate, condensed milk, thick cream and butter and microwave for about a 45 seconds to one minute. Remove it from the oven and mix well till the chocolate is melt completely and well combined. Let it cool for about 2 minutes at room temperature.
- Spread this over the pudding layer slowly and leave it to set for about 3 – 4 hours. Top it with the white chocolate curls and serve.
Note : Store bought chocolate cake can be used instead of homemade one. You can get Caramel pudding Mix in any supermarket
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's