Views : 50365
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Paneer/ cottage cheese – 200 gram
- Coriander seeds – ½ tsp (crushed)
- Cumin seeds – ¼ tsp
- Onion – 3 (cubed)
- Green chili - 1 (chopped)
- Ginger (crushed) – 2 tsp
- Tomato – 2 (chopped)
- Red chili powder –2 tsp
- Coriander powder – 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Capsicum – 1 (diced)
- Dried fenugreek leaves/ kasoori methi – 1 ½ tsp
- Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Soak the paneer cubes in hot water and leave it aside for about half an hour.
- Heat oil in a kadai or a pan, add the crushed coriander seeds and cumin seeds too this and saute for few seconds. Add the diced onion to this and saute till soft. Add the crushed ginger and chopped green chili and saute till the raw smell disappear.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cook till soft and mushy. Add red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder and salt and cook till raw smell disappear and oil come out.
- Add the diced capsicum and cook it for about 2 – 3 minutes over high flame. Discard the water from the paneer and add the paneer cubes and kasoori methi to the prepared mixture. Combine evenly and cook for another 5 minutes over low flame. Add the coriander leaves to this and remove from flame. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's