Views : 49711
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Carrot (grated) – 3 cup
- Milk powder – 1 cup
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Mixed nuts (almonds, cashews, pistachios) – ½ cup
- Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
- Clarified butter/ ghee – 3 tbsp + ½ tsp (to grease the pan)
- Grease a cake tin or a square pan with very little ghee and keep it ready.
- Heat clarified butter/ ghee in a non stick pan, add the grated carrot and saute for about 8 – 10 minutes over medium flame.
- Add milk powder to this and combine well. Cook for another 2 minutes. Add sugar and cardamom powder to this and cook over medium flame stirring continuously till thick and the whole carrot mixture comes together without sticking to the pan.
- Add the chopped nuts (reserve 2 tbsp to sprinkle on the top) and combine well. Cook for another 2 – 3 minutes and remove from flame. Pour this mixture to the greased tin and spread it evenly. Top it with remaining chopped nuts and press it lightly. Leave it too cool for about 2 hours in the refrigerator. Cut it to desired shape and serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's