Spicy Chicken Drumsticks
Views : 66061
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chicken drumsticks (with skin) – 8
- Coriander seeds – 1 tsp
- Cumin seeds – ½ tsp
- Red chili powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Yogurt (curd) – 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 3 – 4 tbsp (for frying)
- Heat a non - stick pan and dry roast the coriander seeds and cumin seeds till nice aroma appear. Leave it to cool for some time and grind it to fine powder.
- Make cuts here and there on the chicken drumsticks. Marinate the cleaned chicken pieces with the ground spice powder and all the above ingredients except oil for about an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the marinated chicken drumsticks till done, turning the sides occasionally. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's