Views : 66090
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the pizza base
- All purpose flour/ maida - 1 cup
- Milk powder - 1 tbsp
- Sugar – ½ tsp
- Salt – ½ tsp
- Instant Yeast – ¾ tsp
- Baking powder – ¼ tsp
- Oregano – a pinch
- Red chili flakes – a pinch
- Basil - a pinch (optional)
- Olive oil -1 ½ tbsp
- Luke warm water – ¼ cup (little more or less to make a smooth dough)
- Combine well all ingredients together except oil and water. To this add oil and mix well.
- Add hot water little by little and knead well to smooth dough. Coat it with a thin layer of oil and keep it aside covered for about 1 ½ hours to rise.
- Onion – 1 (thinly sliced)
- Capsicum – ½ (thinly sliced)
- Cherry tomato – 5 - 6 (thinly sliced) (or use normal tomato)
- Black olive – 4 - 5
- Cream cheese spread –2 tbsp
- Pizza sauce – 2 tbsp
- Oregano – 2 pinch
- Red chili flakes – ¼ tsp
- Mozzarella cheese (shredded) – 1 cup
- Butter – 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Grease the pizza pan with butter and keep it ready.
- Combine together onion, capsicum, tomato and little salt in a bowl. Keep it ready.
- Take the dough out, punch it down and knead it for a minute. Roll the dough to a big circles and move it to the greased pizza pan and keep it covered for about 15 minutes. Prick it all over with a fork and bake it in the oven for about 6 - 8 minutes.
- Take out the pizza base from the oven, brush it with melted butter and spread cream cheese spread. Spread pizza sauce and sprinkle very little shredded mozzarella cheese
- Top it with the sliced veggies and sliced olives. Sprinkle chili flakes and oregano and top it with shredded mozzarella cheese. Again sprinkle little oregano and chili flakes.
- Bake it for about 17 – 20 minutes (or till the cheese melts completely and the sides of the pizza base turns golden. Remove from oven, let it sit for about 2 - 3 minutes. Serve hot.
Note : Makes 1 large pizza.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's