Chicken Curry With Coconut Milk
Views : 59713
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chicken – 1 kg (cut to pieces and cleaned)
- Coconut (grated) – 1 ½ cup
- Cardamom - 2
- Onion – 3, thinly sliced
- Crushed ginger garlic – 2 tsp
- Green chili – 3, chopped
- Tomato – 2, chopped
- Coriander powder – 1 ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
- Black pepper powder – ¾ tsp
- Coriander leaves – 3 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 3 tbsp
- Grind the coconut with 1 cup water and take the milk with the help of a colander. This is the first milk. Keep it aside. Again add 1 ½ cup water to the coconut powder and grind it well. Take the milk from it with the help of a colander. This is the second milk. Keep it aside,
- Heat oil in a pan, add the sliced onion and saute till soft. Add the crushed ginger – garlic and green chili and saute till the raw smell disappear. Add the chopped tomatoes and cook till soft.
- Add coriander powder, turmeric powder, black pepper powder and salt and saute till the raw smell disappear and oil appears on top. Add the cleaned chicken and mix well. Cook for about 5 minutes over low flame.
- Add the second milk to this and cook till the chicken is done. Add the first milk and coriander leaves to this cook for another 2 minutes. Just before it starts to boil, remove from flame. Serve hot.
Note : Coconut milk powder can be used instead of coconut to prepared milk.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's