Views : 58910
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Strawberry (fresh for frozen) – 1 cup (if using fresh strawberries, cut to small pieces)
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Whipping cream (chilled) – ¾ cup
- Powdered sugar – 3 tbsp
- Condensed milk - 1/3 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Cooking chocolate – 1/3 cup (chopped)
- Thick cream/ fresh cream – ¼ cup
- Butter (unsalted) – 1 tsp
- Chocolate cake (crumbled finely) – 1 /2 cup
- Instant coffee powder – ½ tsp (mixed in ½ cup hot water)
- Cook the strawberries with sugar and lemon juice and bring to boil. Reduce the flame and cook till little thick. Leave it to cool to room temperature. Grind it in the mixer for few seconds. Divide it to two halves. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl, whip the cream well with an electric beater till stiff peaks are formed. Just before stiff peaks are formed, add powder sugar, condensed milk and vanilla essence and whip till well combined and stiff. Divide it to two halves. Add one half of this cream to an icing bag (this is white chocolate mousse).
- Combine half of the ground strawberry mixture to the remaining portion of whipped cream and mix evenly. This is strawberry mousse. Move it to an icing bag. Keep it aside.
- Heat the thick cream for about 30 – 45 seconds in the oven, just till it starts bubbling. Pour this cream over the chopped chocolate. Add butter to this and slowly combine till the chocolate is melted completely. This is chocolate ganache.
- Take 6 – 8 shot glasses, add little take the remaining ground strawberry and add little by little to the shot glasses and spread it lightly inside the glass. Top it with little white chocolate mousse. Now add little crushed chocolate cake over it and sprinkle little coffee mixture over it.
- Make a thin layer of chocolate ganache over the crumbled cake. Top it with strawberry mousse and cover it with a layer of chocolate ganache. Cool for about 2 hours. Serve.
Note : Makes about 6 - 8 depending on the size of the serving glasses.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's