Chinese Chicken Noodles
Views : 59789
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chinese noodles – 400 gram
- Cook the noodles as per instructions on the package boiling water adding salt and a tsp of oil. When the noodles is cooked, drain the excess water and pour cold water over it and bring it to room temperature. Add a tbsp of oil over the cooked noodles and keep it aside.
For the chicken marinade
- Chicken (boneless breast) – 200 gram
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – ½ tsp
- Egg – 1
- White pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Corn flour – 3 tbsp
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Cut the chicken to thin strips and wash well. Cut this to thin strips and marinate it with lemon juice, sugar and salt for 15 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Add egg, white pepper powder, corn flour and combine well. Add oil and little salt to this and marinate it for another 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Egg – 2 (mix it in a bowl with ½ tso white pepper powder and little salt)
- Spring onion – 3 tbsp
- Onion – 1 (small), thinly sliced
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
- Carrot – 1 (cut to thin strips)
- Capsicum – 1 small (cut to thin strips)
- Cabbage – ½ cup (cut to thin strips)
- White pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Black pepper powder – 1 tsp
- Soy sauce – 1 ½ tsp
- Red chili sauce – 1 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 4 – 5 tbsp
- Drain the excess water from the marinated chicken. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add the marinated chicken pieces to it and cook it till done stirring occasionally and remove it from the pan.
- Add 1 tbsp oil to the same pan and add the egg to this and scramble it till done. Remove it from the pan and keep it aside.
- In the same pan, add 2 tbsp spring onion and onion and saute for a minute. To this add ginger garlic paste and saute for few seconds till the raw smell disappear.
- To this add carrot and capsicum and cook over high flame stirring continuously for 2 – 3 minutes. Add cabbage and mix well. Add white pepper powder, black pepper powder and little salt and mix well. Now add the cooked chicken and egg and mix evenly.
- Sprinkle little hot water over the cooked noodles and drain well. Add this noodles to the chicken – veg mix and mix evenly. Add soy sauce and red chili sauce and mix evenly. Cook for another 2 minutes. Top it with remaining spring onion and serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's