Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
Views : 59892
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Cheese strings – 6 – 8
- All purpose flour – 1/3 cup
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Garlic powder – ¾ tsp
- Pepper powder – ¾ tsp
- Oregano – ¼ tsp
- Egg – 1
- Milk – 3 tbsp
- Bread crumbs – ¾ cup (add a pinch of black pepper powder, oregano, dried basil and little salt to it)
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for deep frying
- Cut all the cheese string to half and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, combine together all purpose flour, red chili powder, garlic powder, pepper powder, oregano and little salt and combine well. Keep it ready.
- In another bowl, combine together egg, milk and a pinch of salt. Keep it aside.
- In another bowl, place the bread crumb mixture.
- Coat the cheese string halves one by one with the flour mixture, the dip it in the egg mixture and roll it in the bread crumbs. Again dip it in the egg mixture and then in bread crumb mixture, freeze it for about half an hour.
- Heat oil in a deep pan over medium flame and fry these cheese sticks in batches just till golden and crisp. Move it to the paper towel and remove excess oil. Serve hot with any sauce of your choice.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's