Grilled Almond Chicken/ Badami Murgh
Views : 50380
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chicken whole leg – 4
- Red chili powder – 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Almonds – 15 (soak in water for 2 – 3 hours and remove the skin)
- Milk – 2 – 3 tbsp
- Thick yogurt/ Curd – 3 tbsp
- Thick cream/ Fresh cream – 3 tbsp
- Corn flour – 2 tbsp
- Ginger – garlic (crushed) – 2 tsp
- Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Olive oil/ Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Wash, pat dry and make some incisions on the chicken whole legs. Marinate it with red chili powder, lemon juice and salt for about 20 minutes.
- Grind the almonds to fine paste adding 2 – 3 tbsp milk. To this add yogurt, thick cream, corn flour, crushed ginger garlic, coriander leaves, oil and little salt and combine well.
- Add this to the marinated chicken and mix well. Keep it covered in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Grill it in the oven at 180 degree on the upper rack for about 25 – 30 minutes or till done turning the sides occassionally. Remove the chicken pieces from the oven and immediately brush it all over with melted butter. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's