Cherry Cheesecake Shooters
Views : 59846
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the cherry topping
- Cherries (fresh or frozen) – 1 cup (remove the seeds)
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tbsp
- Corn flour – ½ tsp (mixed with 2 tsp water)
- Combine together cherries and sugar, cook over medium flame and bring to boil. Add the lemon juice and corn flour mixture and mix well. Cook for another 2 – 3 minutes stirring continuously and remove from flame. Leave it to cool at room temperature.
For the biscuit base and cheesecake topping
- Digestive biscuit ( or any other of your choice) – 150 gram (powdered)
- Butter (melted) – 3 tbsp
- Cream cheese – 230 gram
- Condensed milk – 200 gram
- Thick cream/ fresh cream – 3 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- White chocolate – to garnish
- Combine together powdered biscuits and melted butter and mix well. Keep it aside.
- In another bowl, take cream cheese, condensed milk, thick cream and vanilla essence and beat till well combined and creamy.
- Take 6 long glasses, make a layer of biscuit mixture, add the cream cheese mixture and top it with the cherry topping. Garnish with white chocolate and cool it for about an hour. Serve.
Note : Any other fruit of your choice can be used instead of cherries.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's