Garlic Lemon Grilled Chicken
Views : 59125
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Whole chicken – 1 (with skin)
- Garlic – 6 - 7 big cloves (crushed)
- Lemon juice – 3 tbsp
- Lemon – 1 (cut to wedges)
- Red chili flakes – 1 tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Olive oil – 2 tbsp
- Clean the whole chicken and pat dry. Lightly loosen the skin from the chicken breast and legs with the fingers and marinate the inner portion and other parts (inside the skin) with salt, half of the crushed garlic, lemon juice and all the lemon wedges.
- Marinate the outer part of the chicken with salt, red chili flakes, remaining crushed garlic and lemon juice. Keep it covered in the refrigerator for about 2 hours in a baking pan.
- Tie the legs of the chicken together. Drizzle the oil over the marinated chicken and grill it in the oven in the lower rack for about 35 – 40 minutes at 200 degree. Turn the sides of the chicken 2 – 3 times while grilling. Remove the grilled chicken from the oven and let it sit for about 10 minutes. Serve.
Note : Butter can be used instead of olive oil.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's