Peanut Butter Kisses Cookies
Views : 49712
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- All purpose flour – 1 ¾ cup + 2 tbsp
- Baking soda – ¾ tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Unsalted butter – 100 gram
- Sugar - 1 cup + 2 – 3 tbsp (for sprinkling over cookie)
- Creamy peanut butter – ½ cup
- Vanilla essence – ¾ tsp
- Egg - 1
- Hersheys Kisses Chocolate – 30 – 35
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Grease a cookie sheet and keep it ready. Combine together all purpose flour, baking soda and salt and keep it aside.
- Beat together butter, 1 cup sugar, peanut butter and vanilla essence till creamy. Add egg and combine well.
- Add the flour mixture to this and mix till well combined. Make small balls out of it (about 30 – 35), press it lightly and place it in the cookie sheet leaving little space in between each cookie dough. Sprinkle little sugar all over and bake it in the preheated oven for about 12 – 14 minutes, till the sides of the cookie turn golden (till done).
- Remove the baked cookies from the oven, immediately press a chocolate at the center of each cookie and place it over a wire rack. Cool it completely at room temperature and store it in an air tight container. Serve.
Note : Makes about 30 – 35 cookies.
I baked it in batches.
You can make it with any other chocolate of your choice or cookies without chocolate.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's