Views : 66249
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Mixed nuts (cashew, almond, pistachio, walnut) – ½ cup (chopped)
- Sugar – 2 tbsp
- Crushed biscuit – 1 cup (digestive or gooday biscuit)
- Unsalted butter – 6 tbsp
- Whipping cream (chilled) – ¼ cup
- Thick cream – 250 ml
- Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Cream caramel powder (readymade pudding powder) – ½ pack
- Chocolate wafer fingers – to garnish
- Heat a non - stick pan over medium flame and add chopped nuts and sugar and saute till crisp and golden. To this add crushed biscuits and butter and stir for another 2 – 3 minutes. Remove from flame and let it cool.
- Take a deep bowl (preferably chilled bowl), add the whipping cream and whip till creamy. To this add thick cream, condensed milk and cream caramel powder and whip till creamy soft peaks are formed.
- Take 7 – 8 serving glasses, add about 1 ½ tbsp. of the prepared biscuit – nut mixture, make a layer of cream mixture over that. Again a layer of biscuit mixture, top it with the cream mixture and sprinkle little biscuit mixture on top and garnish with a piece of chocolate wafer finger. Cool it covered for an hour. Serve.
Note : Fresh cream can be used instead of thick cream. Use the thick part of fresh cream.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's