Oats Banana Cake
Views : 75359
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Unsalted butter – 75 gram (at room temperature)
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Egg – 2
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- All purpose flour – 1 ½ cup
- Baking soda – ¾ tsp
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Ripe banana – 3 (mashed)
- Oats – 1 cup
- Mixed nuts (of your choice ) – ½ cup (optional), chopped
- Preheat the oven to 170 degree. Grease a loaf pan or a cake pan with butter and dust it with flour. Keep it ready.
- In a deep bowl beat butter and sugar till light and creamy. To this add eggs and vanilla essence and beat till well combined.
- In another bowl, combine together all purpose flour, baking soda and salt and combine well. Add this little by little to the beaten egg mixture and mix just till combined.
- Add the mashed banana to this and combine. Now add the oats and chopped nuts (reserve 2 tbsp nuts to sprinkle at the top), combine evenly and add this batter to the prepared pan. Sprinkle the remaining nuts on top.
- Bake it in the oven for about 1 hour – 1 hour 15 minutes, till a tooth pick inserted at the center of the cake comes out clean. While baking, after 35 minutes, over the cake pan with aluminum foil and bake the cake till done. When the cake is completely done, remove it from the oven. After 15 – 20 minutes remove the cake to a wire rack and cool it completely at room temperature. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's