Chocolate Stuffed Cookies
Views : 59671
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Unsalted butter – 50 gram ( at room temperature)
- Sugar – ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence - ¼ tsp
- All purpose flour – ½ cup +2 tbsp
- Hersheys Kisses Chocolate with Almond (chopped) – 2 tbsp
- Hersheys Kisses Chocolate with Almond – 10 - 11 pieces
- Salt – a pinch
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Grease a cookie sheet (pan) with butter and keep it ready.
- Beat the butter and sugar till well combined. To this add vanilla essence and salt and beat well.
- Add all purpose to this little by little and mix till well combined. Add the chopped kisses chocolate to this and mix evenly. Knead it to a smooth dough
- Divide this dough to 10 – 12 balls. Take one dough ball, press it lightly and place a kisses chocolate in the middle of the dough. Cover the chocolate with the dough and place it in the greases cookie pan. Repeat the process till all the dough balls are done.
- Bake it in the preheated oven for about 12 – 15 minutes or till done. Move the baked cookies to a wire rack and cool it completely at room temperature. Store the cookies in an air tight container and serve.
Note : Any chocolate of your choice can be used. Cut the chocolate to bite size and use.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's