Chocolate Chip Almond Cheesecake
Views : 59774
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For the biscuit base
- Digestive biscuits – 200 gram (crush it to powder)
- Powdered sugar – 2 tbsp
- Unsalted butter – 5 tbsp
- Combine crushed biscuits, powdered sugar and butter. Rub the ingredients using finger tips. Add this mixture to a spring form pan and press it with your finger tips. Keep it in the refrigerator for about 30 min to set the base.
For the topping
- Almond – ½ cup (soaked in water for half an hour and boil it for about s minutes)
- Sugar – ½ cup (or little less according to your taste)
- Milk – 2 – 3 tbsp
- Cream cheese – 230 gram
- Condensed milk – ½ cup
- Thick cream(thick part of fresh cream – ¼ cup
- Gelatin – 2 tsp
- Water – 2 tbsp
- Chocolate chips – ¼ cup + 1 tbsp
- Strawberries – for garnishing
- Remove the skin of almonds. Grind together blanched almonds and sugar adding 2 – 3 tbsp milk to get a smooth paste.
- Beat together cream cheese, ground almond paste and condensed milk together till well combined and creamy.
- In another bowl, beat thick cream and add it to the cream cheese mixture and combine well with the beater.
- Sprinkle gelatin over 2 tbsp water and let it sit for 1 minute. Microwave it for 10 seconds. Stir it well till it melts completely. Add this to the almond cream cheese mixture and combine well.
- Add 1/4 cup chocolate chips to it and mix well. Pour this mixture over the cooled biscuit base .top it with the remaining chocolate chips and let it cool covered for about 3 – 4 hours.
- Line the sides of the spring form pan with a knife so that the cheesecake will leave the sides of the pan and remove the sides of the pan. Garnish with sliced strawberries and serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's