Garlic Prawns / Garlic Shrimp
Views : 58955
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Prawns (big) – 18 – 20
- Garlic – 4 – 5 cloves (finely chopped)
- Red chili flakes - ½ tsp
- Lemon juice – ½ tsp
- Cilantro / Coriander leaves – 1 ½ tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Olive oil – 3 tbsp
- Vegetable oil – 2 tbsp
- Clean the prawns, pat dry and keep it ready.
- Heat olive oil and vegetable oil in a pan, add the finely chopped garlic and saute for a while over low flame. Add the red chili flakes and saute for another few seconds.
- Add the cleaned prawns and enough salt to this and cook for about 5 – 6 minutes over medium flame.
- Reduce the flame, add lemon juice and coriander leaves and cook till done. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's