Views : 70423
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Puff pastry squares – 6 (home – made or readymade frozen)
- Hard – boiled egg - 3
- Onion – 2, large (thinly sliced)
- Green chili – 2 (finely chopped)
- Crushed ginger – garlic – 1 tsp
- Tomato – 1 (chopped)
- Red chili powder – ¼ tsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Black pepper powder – ¾ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves – 5 – 6 leaves (chopped)
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Thaw the puff pastry at room temperature. Cut the hard – boiled eggs to two halves and keep it ready. Grease a baking pan with butter or oil and keep it ready.
- Heat oil in a pan, add sliced onion and salt and saute till soft. Add green chili, crushed ginger garlic and curry leaves to this and saute till the raw smell disappear. To this add chopped tomato and cook till soft.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, black pepper powder and garam masala powder and saute till oil appears on top. Remove from the flame.
- Lightly roll the thawed puff pastry by sprinkling little all purpose flour, add little of the prepared onion filling, place one half of the hard – boiled egg and fold it. Move it to the greased pan. Repeat the process with the remaining puff pastry squares.
- Brush the folded puff pastries with little oil. Preheat the oven to 220 degree and bake it for about 20 – 25 minutes (till it turns golden brown) in the upper rack. Serve hot.
Note : Makes 6 egg puffs
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's