Bread Sticks With Chicken Filling
Views : 51470
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Bread slices – 10 – 12
- Boneless chicken breast (cooked adding ¾ tsp pepper powder, ¼ tsp turmeric powder, enough salt and 1 ½ cup water and shredded) – 1 ¼ cup
- Onion – 3 (thinly sliced)
- Green chili – 2 - 3 (chopped)
- Crushed ginger garlic – 1 ½ tsp
- Red chili powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander leaves – little
- Curry leaves – little
- Oil – 2 tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Remove the crust from the bread slices and roll it with a rolling pin to make it as thin as possible. Trim lightly to get all the sides perfect. Keep it aside
- Heat oil in a pan, add sliced onion, chopped green chili and enough salt and saute it on medium flame till soft. To this add crushed ginger garlic and saute till the raw smell disappears.
- Add red chili powder, and saute for another 2 minutes. To this add the shredded chicken, coriander leaves and curry leaves, mix well and cook on low flame for another 4 – 5 minutes. Remove from flame and let it cool for some time.
- Take one of the rolled bread slice and add little prepared chicken filling at one end of the bread slice and slowly roll it. Repeat the process for the remaining bread slices.
- Heat butter in a non stick pan and toast the bread slices turning the sides till golden brown. Serve hot.
Note : Makes about 10 – 12 bread sticks
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's