Views : 50361
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Prawns (big) – 14 - 16
- Red chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – ¼ tsp
- Coriander powder – ½ tsp
- Garam masala powder – ½ tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 ½ tbsp
- Yogurt – 3 tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 ½ tbsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 2 – 3 tbsp
- Marinate the cleaned prawns in the remaining ingredients except oil for about 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Soak about 5 – 7 wooden skewers in water for about an hour.
- Thread the marinated prawns in the skewer.
- Heat a non stick pan and drizzle little oil in the hot pan and place the threaded prawns in the pan. Cook it over high flame turning the sides 5 – 6 times drizzling little oil when ever required. After some time, reduce the flame and cook till done. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's