Views : 59704
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Potato – 1, big (boiled)
- Hard boiled egg – 2
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Green chili – 2, finely chopped
- Red chili powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Cumin powder – ¾ tsp
- Coriander leaves - 1 tsp
- Lemon juice – ½ tsp
- Egg white – 2 (lightly beaten with a pinch of pepper powder and salt)
- Bread crumbs – ½ - ¾ cup
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for deep frying
- Remove the skin of the boiled potato and mash it. To this add ginger – garlic paste, green chili, red chili powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder, cumin powder, chopped coriander leaves, lemon juice and enough salt and combine well. Divide this to eight portions.
- Cut each egg to four pieces and cover each piece of egg with the prepared potato mix and make it to oval shape.
- Dip this in egg white and then roll it in bread crumbs. Again dip it in egg white and then roll it in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and deep fry it till golden brown. Serve hot.
Note : Makes about 8 egg chops (depending on the size of the potato)
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's