Butter Prawns With Bell Pepper
Views : 50363
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Big prawns (with tail) – 18 – 20
- Green chili – 3 (grind it)
- Lemon juice – 2 tbsp
- Butter – 50 Gram
- Garlic – 5 big cloves (finely chopped)
- Onion – 1, big (diced)
- Bell pepper (green, yellow and green) – ½ cup (diced)
- Black pepper powder – ½ tsp
- Red chili flakes – ½ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Marinate the cleaned prawns with ground green chili, lemon juice and enough salt and keep it aside for about half an hour.
- Heat butter in a deep pan and add chopped garlic. Add diced onion and bell pepper and saute over high flame for about 5 minutes. Add the marinated prawns to this and saute well.
- Add black pepper powder, red chili flakes and little salt (if required) and cook till the prawns are cooked. Serve hot as it is or thread it in a wooden skewer and serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's