Views : 58919
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Cooking chocolate – 150 gram (chopped)
- Unsalted butter – 100 gram
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 ½ cup
- Cocoa powder – ¼ cup
- Baking powder – ½ tsp
- Egg – 4
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Walnut – ½ - ¾ cup (chopped)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree. Line a square pan with butter paper and keep it ready.
- Take cooking chocolate and unsalted butter in a bowl and microwave it for about a minute. Remove it from the oven and combine well till the chocolate melts completely. Keep it aside for about 5 – 8 minutes to cool at room temperature.
- Combine together all purpose flour, sugar, cocoa powder and baking powder and keep it ready.
- Add all the egg and vanilla essence to the melted chocolate and whisk. Add the dry ingredients to this and mix just till combined.
- Add the chopped walnuts to this and fold it. Pour this batter to the square pan and spread evenly. Bake it for about 45 – 50 minutes (or till a wooden skewer inserted at the center comes out clean. Remove it from the oven and cool it at room temperature. Cut it to squares and serve as it is or with vanilla ice cream.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's