Choco Vanilla Bread Pudding
Views : 59743
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Bread slices – 12 – 14 (according to the size of the dish)
- Crushed biscuits – 1 cup
- Melted butter – 4 tbsp
- Milk – 2 cup
- Sugar – ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Whipping powder – 2 sachets
- Chilled milk – 1 cup
- Fresh cream – 250 ml
- Condensed milk – 200 ml
- Powdered sugar – ¼ cup (more or less according to taste)
- Vanilla essence – 1 tsp
- Nutella Hazelnut Spread – ½ cup
- Grated chocolate – ½ cup
- Strawberries – to garnish
- Cut the sides of the bread slices and keep it ready. Add the melted butter to the crushed biscuit and combine well. Keep it aside.
- In another bowl, combine together 2 cup milk, ¼ cup sugar and ½ tsp vanilla essence and mix well till the sugar melts completely.
- Take a chilled bowl and add whipping powder and chilled milk to it and whip till soft peaks are formed. Slowly add fresh cream, condensed milk, powdered sugar and vanilla essence to the whipped cream and combine evenly. Divide this cream to 3 equal portions.
- Add nutella to one portion of the cream and slowly mix till well combined.
- Dip 4 - 5 bread slices to the milk mixture and make a layer in the dessert dish. Spread one portion of white cream mixture to this and spread all over. Sprinkle ½ cup of buttered crushed biscuit all over.
- Again dip the bread slices to the milk mixture and make another layer. Now spread the nutella mixed cream over the bread slices. Sprinkle ½ cup of crushed biscuit all over.
- Again make a layer of bread dipped in milk, spread the remaining white cream mixture and sprinkle the grated chocolate all over. Garnish with strawberries and cool for about 3 – 4 hours. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's