Dry Fruit Banana Cake
Views : 50358
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Mixed dry fruits (almond, walnut, cashew, dates, etc) – ½ cup + 2 tbsp (chopped)
- Ripe banana – 1
- Sugar – 2 – 3 tbsp (according to taste)
- Melted butter – 2 tbsp
- Vanilla essence – ¼ tsp
- Wheat flour – ¾ cup
- Baking powder – ¾ tsp
- Baking soda – ¼ tsp
- Salt – a pinch
- Milk – ¼ cup
- Vegetable oil – 3 tbsp
- Preheat the oven to 190 degree. Grease a rectangular cake tin with butter and dust it with flour. Keep it ready. Dust the chopped dry fruits with ½ tsp wheat flour and keep it aside.
- Mash the ripe banana in a deep bowl. To this add sugar and mix till well combined. Add the melted butter and vanilla essence to this and mix well.
- In a different bowl combine well wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add the flour mixture and milk little by little to the banana mixture and combine.
- Now add the oil to this and mix well. Add 1/2 cup of dusted dry fruits to this batter and slowly combine evenly.
- Pour this batter to the greased cake tin and spread evenly. Sprinkle the remaining 2 tbsp nuts on the top and bake it for about 30 – 35 minutes till a wooden skewer or tooth pick inserted at the center comes out clean. Remove from the oven and cool it for some time. Slowly remove the cake from the cake tin and cool it completely over a wire rack. Serve.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's