Methi Chicken Fry
Views : 56621
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chicken – 6 – 8 pieces
- Dried fenugreek leaves/ kasoori methi – 1 tbsp
- Red chili powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Garam masala powder – ¼ tsp
- Lemon juice – 1 ½ tsp
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – 3 – 4 tbsp (for frying)
- Clean the chicken pieces thoroughly and make cuts here and there.
- Marinate the cleaned chicken pieces with the above ingredients and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the marinated chicken pieces till done turning the sides occasionally. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's