Dry Fruit Ice Cream Milkshake
Views : 60103
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Mixed dry fruits (walnut, cashew, unsalted pistachios, blanched almond) - 1/4 cup
- Dates - 8 - 10 (pitted)
- sugar - 1 tbsp
- Chilled milk - 2 cup
- Ice cream - 2 - 3 scoops
- Chopped mixed nuts - 2 tbsp
- Soak mixed dry fruits and dates in 1/2 cup of milk for about an hour.
- Blend it well to a fine paste. Add the remaining chilled milk and sugar to this and blend well.
- Serve it in 2 - 3 g.lasses topped with a scoop of ice cream and chopped nuts
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's