Fruit Cream Delight
Views : 63017
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Mixed fruits (Mango, Kiwi, Strawberry, banana) - 2 cup (cut into small pieces)
- Thick cream / fresh cream - 300 ml
- Condensed milk - 150 ml
- Biscuits (Powdered) - 1 1/4 cup
- Combine together thick cream and condensed milk in a bowl.
- Make a layer of powdered biscuits in small serving dishes or small individual cups. Top it with little cream mixture.
- Top it with fresh cut fruits. Cover it with cream mixture again. Garnish as desired. Cool it refrigerator for 2 to 3 hrs. Serve cool
Note : Makes about 7 to 8 individual cups. Depending on the size of the cups
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's