Views : 75296
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Sugar – ½ cup
- Water – 3 tbsp
- Unsalted butter – ¼ cup
- Fresh cream / thick cream – ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence – ½ tsp
- Salt – a pinch (optional)
- Heat sugar and water in a pan on medium heat stirring constantly. Let it melt completely and turn golden brown
- Remove from flame and immediately add butter stirring continuously. Combine well.
- Slowly add the cream to it and mix well
- Bring it back to heat and allow the mixture to boil for a minute stirring continuously. Remove from flame.
Note : Makes about 3/4 cup of caramel sauce.
You can use this as a topping for ice creams, desserts or cheesecakes.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's