Pistachio Ice Cream Milk Shake
Views : 56821
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Unsalted pistachios - ¼ cup (soaked in water for an hour) + 1 tsp (for serving)
- Milk (chilled) - 1 ½ cup
- Sugar - 3 tbsp (more or less according to taste)
- Vanilla ice cream - 1 scoop + 2 scoop (for serving)
- Vanilla essence - 2 - 3 drops
- Ice cubes - 5 - 6 cubes
- Drain the soaked pistachios and blend it with ¼ cup milk for about 2 minutes. Add remaining chilled milk, sugar, 1 scoop vanilla ice cream, vanilla essence and ice cubes till well combined.
- Serve it in two glasses topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and little pistachios.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's