Views : 50369
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Chicken breast - 250 gram (cut to bite - size cubes)
- Red chili powder - ½ tsp + ¼ tsp
- Crushed ginger - garlic - 1 tsp
- Fennel seeds - ¼ tsp
- Lemon juice - ¼ tsp
- Chick pea flour/ besan - ¼ cup + 1 tbsp
- Rice flour - 1 tbsp
- Onion - 1, small (finely chopped)
- Green chili - 2, (finely chopped)
- Garam masala powder - ¼ tsp
- Curry leaves - 5 - 6
- Coriander leaves - 2 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - for deep frying
- Marinate the chicken pieces with ½ tsp red chili powder, crushed ginger garlic, fennel seeds, lemon juice and little salt for about half an hour.
- In a deep bowl, combine together chick pea flour, rice flour, chopped onion, green chili and mix well.
- To this add ¼ red chili powder, garam masala powder, curry leaves, coriander leaves and little salt and mix well. Add the marinated chicken to this and mix well.
- Heat oil in a deep pan. When the oil is medium hot, add the chicken cubes and fry it on low flame till done (do not fry the chicken pieces in very hot oil, otherwise it will get browned outside easily and inside will remain uncooked). Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's