Bread Pizza Cups
Views : 50403
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Bread slices - 6
- Fried chicken - ½ cup (diced)
- Onion - 1 (small), diced
- Capsicum - 3 tbsp (diced)
- Tomato - 3 tbsp (diced)
- Red chili flakes - ½ tsp
- Oregano - ¼ tsp
- Tomato sauce/ pizza sauce - 2 tbsp
- Shredded mozzarella cheese - ½ cup
- Butter - for greasing the pan
- Salt - to taste
- Grease the cup cake pan with butter and keep it ready. Cut the bread slices to circles with a lid (picture # 2). Slowly press the bread circles in the greased cup cake pan.
- Mix together diced chicken, onion, capsicum, tomato, red chili flake, oregano and salt in a separate bowl.
- Put little tomato sauce/ pizza sauce into the prepared bread cups in the cup cake pan and fill it with the above chicken mix.
- Top it with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle a pinch of oregano and red chili flakes.
- Preheat the oven to 200 degree and bake it for about 10-12 minutes. Remove it from the oven. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's