Spicy Tapioca With Coconut (south Indian Style)
Views : 59721
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Tapioca - ½ kg (remove the skin, cut it to medium sized pieces and wash)
- Turmeric pwd - ½ tsp
- Mustard seed - ¾ tsp
- Dried red chili - 2
- Garlic - 3 cloves (crushed)
- Curry leaves
- Green chili ,finely chopped- 2 (if u want less spicy, add only 1 chili)
- Coconut - 1 cup
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Cook tapioca with turmeric powder and salt adding enough water and drain the excess water. Keep it aside.
- Heat a pan, add oil to it and when hot add mustard seeds and let it splutter. Add crushed garlic, dried red chili, curry leaves and green chili to it and saute for few seconds.
- Add the scraped coconut and saute for a minute or two and add the cooked tapioca to it and mix well. Cook for another 5 minutes on low flame and remove from flame.
- Serve hot with fish curry.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's