Views : 60359
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Cauliflower - 1 , medium (cut it to small florets)
- All purpose flour - 2 tbsp
- Corn flour - 2 tbsp
- Red chilli powder - 2 tsp
- Garam masala powder - ¼ tsp
- Baking powder - a pinch
- Ginger - garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Thick curd - 2 tbsp
- Curry leaves - few
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - for deep frying
- Boil some water with little salt in a deep pan. Reduce the flame and add the cauliflower florets to the boiling water. Let it cook for about 5 - 8 minutes. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, take all purpose flour, corn flour, red chilli powder, garam masala powder, baking powder, ginger garlic paste, thick curd and enough salt and combine well.
- Heat oil in a deep pan, dip the cauliflower florets in the prepared batter and fry it in medium hot oil adding little curry leaf in the oil till crispy and the golden (make sure the cauliflower is cooked well on frying). Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's