Spicy Fish Fry
Views : 59936
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Fish - 3 - 4 pieces (I used pomfret fish)
- Garlic cloves - `5 cloves (chopped)
- Ginger - 1 small piece (chopped)
- Coriander seeds - 1 ½ tsp
- Pepper corns - 2 tsp
- Cumin seeds - ½ tsp
- Mustard seeds - ½ tsp
- Chili pwd - 1 ½ tsp
- Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 1 tbsp (to grind)
- Water - 2 tbsp
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Curry leaves - 5 - 6 leaves
- Corn flour - 1 tbsp
- Oil - 2 - 3 tbsp (for frying)
- In a pan dry roast garlic, ginger, coriander seeds, pepper corns, cumin seeds and mustard seeds (ingredients 2 - 7) for about 3 minutes.
- Grind this finely and then add 1 tbsp oil 2tbsp water and lemon juice to it and mix well. To this add chili powder, turmeric powder, curry leaves, corn flour and salt and mix well.
- Marinate the fish with this mixture and keep it aside for about an hour.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the fish pieces till done. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's