Views : 60176
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Prawns (cleaned ) - 250 gms
- Onion - 3 ( medium sized, chopped )
- Tomato - 2 (chopped )
- Green chili - 2 (chopped )
- Red chili pwd - 1 ½ tsp
- Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
- Garlic - 5 cloves (crushed)
- Curry leaves
- Coriander leaves
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Heat a pan, add about 3 tbsp of oil. When hot, add onion and saute till soft.
- To this add green chilli and tomato and saute till soft.
- Add chili pwd , turmeric pwd and salt to it and saute till the raw smell disappear and oil appears on top.
- Now add cleaned prawns and mix well and cook on low flame till the prawns are done.(add very little water if necessary, just enough not to burn it. )
- Add crushed garlic and curry leaves and heat it for some time till oil appears on top. Top it with coriander leaves and remove from flame.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's