Vegetable Fried Rice
Views : 56541
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Basmati rice - 3 cups
- Water - 4 ½ cups
- Garlic (crushed) - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Ginger(crushed ) - 1 1/2 tbsp
- Spring onion - ¼ cup
- Carrot - 1 (chopped)
- Capsicum - 1 (small)
- Cabbage - ½ cup
- Beans - ¼ cup
- Green peas - ½ cup (frozen)
- Soy sauce - 2 tbsp
- Pepper - ½ tsp
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Ghee - 3 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Take water in a pan and boil.
- Heat another pan, add ghee to it. Add the basmati rice to it and fry it for about 3- 4 minutes. Add the boiling water and salt to it and cook till done stirring at regular intervals.
- In another pan, heat oil and add crushed ginger, garlic and chopped spring onion and saute for few seconds. To this add all other vegetables and saute for few minutes on high flame with constant stirring. ( for about 4 - 5 minutes ). Reduce the flame.
- Add salt and soy sauce to it and mix well. Saute for another one minute.
- Add the cooked rice to the vegetable mix and mix well. Sprinkle pepper powder to it and mix well. Heat it covered for about 8- 10 minutes on low flame. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's