Views : 60037
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Mutton - 1 kg
- Red chili powder - 2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - ½ tsp
- Cinnamon - a small piece
- Onion - 3, sliced finely
- Green chili - 2, chopped
- Crushed Ginger garlic - 2 tsp
- Red chili powder - 1 - 1 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
- Garam masala powder - ¼ - ½ tsp
- Curry leaves - few
- Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 3 tbsp
- Pressure cook the cleaned mutton pieces adding 2 tsp red chili powder, ½ tsp turmeric powder, few 6 - 8 curry leaves, enough salt and 1 cup of water till done. Keep it aside.
- In another pan, heat 3 tbsp oil, put the cinnamon and then sliced onion, green chili and little salt. Saute well till soft. To this add crushed ginger garlic and curry leaves and saute till the raw smell disappears.
- To this add the 11/2 tsp red chili powder, ¼ tsp turmeric powder and garam masala powder and saute well on low flame till oil appears on top.
- To this add the cooked mutton along with the remaining gravy in it. Bring it to boil on high flame stirring occasionally. Reduce the flame and cook it till the water content is completely dried up stirring occasionally. Add the coriander leaves to this and remove from flame. Serve hot.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's