Creamy Veg Pasta
Views : 50784
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Pasta - 300 gram
- Garlic - 1 ½ tsp
- Onion - 1 (diced)
- Capsicum- 1 (diced)
- Green chili - 3-4 chopped
- Frozen mixed vegetables(carrot, beans, green peas) - 2 cup
- Sweet corn , frozen - ¼ cup (optional)
- Pepper pwd - 1 tsp (add more if u want it spicy)
- Chili pwd - 1 tsp
- Turmeric pwd - ¼ tsp
- Soy sauce - 1 tsp
- White sauce - ( recipe added below)
- Oregano - a pinch
- Salt - to taste
- Oil - 3 tbsp + 2 tsp
- Cook pasta as per instruction on the packet adding 2 tsp oil and enough salt. When cooked drain the water and run cold water over it and again drain the water. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in another pan and saute crushed garlic in it for a while. To this add diced onion, capsicum and chopped green chili and salt and saute for 2-3 minutes on high flame.
- Add the frozen vegetables and sweet corn to it and reduce the flame. Saute it for another 4- 5 minutes. Add the pepper pwd, chili pwd and turmeric pwd and saute till the raw smell disappears. Add soy sauce to it and mix well.
- Add the cooked pasta to it and mix well. To this add the prepared white sauce and mix till well combined. Sprinkle a pinch of oregano to it and cook it for another 4 -5 minutes on low flame. Serve hot.
- Butter - 4 tbsp
- Plain flour (maida) - 2 tbsp
- Milk - 1 ½ cup
- Pepper - 1 - 1 ½ tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Spreadable cream cheese (cheddar) - 2 tbsp (optional)
- Heat butter in a non stick pan, add plain flour to it and saute for 3-4 minutes till the raw smell disappears on low flame. Remove it from fire and add milk little by little stirring continuously without forming lumps.
- Bring it back to flame and cook till it becomes thick stirring continuously. To this add pepper pwd and salt and mix well. Cook for another minute and remove from flame. Add the spreadable cream cheese to it and mix till well combined.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's