Snickers Ice Cream
Views : 65927
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Whipping cream - 2 cup
- Condensed milk - 200 ml
- Milk pwd - 1 cup
- Milk - 3 tbsp + 5 tbsp
- Snickers (chocolate) - 6
- Ice cream essence - ½ tsp
- Cut 4 of the snickers into small pieces. Add 3 tbsp of milk to it and heat it on low flame till the chocolate melts. Keep it aside.
- In another bowl, take the whipping cream and whip well till soft peaks are formed. (if you chill the bowl, in which you whip the cream, for about 1 - 2 hours, the cream will get whipped well).
- In another bowl, add milk powder and 5 tbsp of milk to make a paste. Add it to the whipped cream and beat well.
- To this add condensed milk and ice cream essence and again beat well with the electric beater.
- Add half of the melted snickers chocolate to it and again beat well.
- Chop the remaining 2 snickers into snickers chocolate and add it to the ice cream mixture and mix it with a spoon. Then add the reserved melted chocolate and just swirl it (do not over mix it). Freeze it till set.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's