Views : 66045
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Kitkat chocolate (2 finger bars) - 7
- Whipping cream - 2 ½ cup (chilled)
- Condensed milk - 400 gram
- Vanilla essence - ¾ tsp
- Crush 4 of the kitkat 2 finger bars in a mixer. Chop the remaining kitkat bars into small pieces. Keep it ready.
- Take whipping cream in a deep bowl and whip till soft peaks are formed, with an electric beater.
- To this add condensed milk and vanilla essence and whip it for another 2 minutes on low speed.
- Add the crushed kitkat chocolate and slowly combine evenly. Now add the chopped kitkat chocolate to it and fold it slowly. Freeze it covered in an airtight container for about 5 - 6 hours. Serve.
Note : Chill the bowl and beater for about 2 hours to get best results while whipping the cream.
While whipping the cream, keep the cream bowl over a bowl of ice cubes. this will help you whop the cream easily
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's