Kesar Badam Pista Kulfi
Views : 75295
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Milk - 1 litre
- Sugar - ¼ cup
- Condensed milk - 3 - 4 tbsp (more or less according to your taste)
- Milk pwd - 3 tbsp + milk - 1tbsp (mix both together to make a smooth paste)
- Cardamom pwd - of 3 cardamom
- Saffron (kesar ) - a pinch + hot milk - 1 tbsp (mix both together)
- Almonds and pistachios - 3 tbsp (chopped)
- Heat milk in a heavy bottomed sauce pan, when it starts to boil reduce the flame and cook till thick (for about 20 - 25 minutes) stirring continuously and scraping the sides of the pan on and on to collect the creamy residue that sticks on the sides. ( Make sure not to burn the milk at the bottom. keep on stirring)
- When the milk becomes thick, add sugar and condensed milk and combine well.
- When the sugar melts completely, add the milk powder paste and mix well.
- Now add cardamom powder and saffron mixture to the milk mixture, combine well and remove from flame.
- Add the chopped nuts to it, combine and let it cool for some time at room temperature. Pour it to the kulfi moulds and freeze it for about 6 - 8 hours. Serve.
Note : makes about 6 kulfi.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's