Views : 68956
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Vanilla ice cream (I used mango ice cream) - 3 scoops
- Mixed fruits - 1 ½ cup (I used apple, mango, banana, kiwi, grapes, dates, cashew nuts)
- Tutti fruity - 3 tbsp
- Sugar - 1 tbsp
- Tukmaria seeds/ sabja seeds - ½ tsp
- Milk - 1 cup
- Condensed milk - ¼ cup
- Sugar - 2 tbsp (add more or less according to taste)
- Vermicelli - ½ cup
- Rose syrup - 1 tsp (optional)
- Red and green food colour - 1 or 2 drops (optional)
- Cherry - to garnish
- Chop the fruits finely, tutti fruiti add 1 tbsp sugar and combine well. Keep it in the refrigerator.
- Soak the tukmaria/ sabja seeds in 1 cup of water. Drain the water and keep it aside.
- Boil milk adding condensed milk and sugar. Add vermicelli to it and cook till thick on low flame. Leave it to cool in the refrigerator.
- When the vermicelli is cooled, divide it to three, add rose syrup to one portion of vermicelli, and red and green food colour to the other portions.
- Take a long glass, add little chopped fruits and little cashew nuts to it, add little vermicelli with rose syrup over that, then little soaked sabja seeds, then little vermicelli with red and green colour. Top it with a scoop of ice cream. Again the chopped fruits and nuts.
- Continue the process and at complete it with the third scoop of ice. Garnish with tutti fruiti, cashew and cherry. Serve immediately.
Note : u can make it in two or three portions.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's