Dulce De Leche Ice Cream
Views : 75753
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Whipping cream (cooled)- 2 cup
- Dulce de leche (cooked condensed milk) - 1 can
- Milk powder - ¾ cup
- Milk - ¼ cup
- Vanilla essence - ½ tsp (optional)
- Chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, chopped nuts and cherries - to garnish (optional)
- In a bowl, take the whipping cream and whip well till soft peaks are formed. (if you chill the bowl, in which you whip the cream, for about 1 - 2 hours, the cream will get whipped well).
- In another bowl, add milk powder and of milk to make a paste. To this add dulce de leche and beat well till well combined. Now add the vanilla essence and combine well.
- Add this mixture little by little to the whipped cream and mix with a beater till well combined. Do not over - whip the cream.
- Freeze this covered for about 5 - 6 hours. Garnish as desired and serve topped with chocolate and caramel syrup, chopped nuts and cherries.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's