Crunchy Vanilla Parfait
Views : 61701
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Liquid cream or whipping cream - 220 ml
- Water - ½ cup
- Condensed milk - 200 ml
- Egg - 1
- Vanilla essence - 1 ½ tsp
- Corn flour - 1 tbsp
- Sugar - 1/4 cup
- Kit kat chocolate - 3 (chopped) +for garnishing
- Take the liquid cream in a bowl and whip it with a electric hand mixer till cream becomes stiff. Keep it in the refrigerator.
- In another sauce pan, combine water, condensed milk, egg, corn flour, sugar and vanilla essence and bring to boil with constant stirring. Simmer for 1 minute or until mixture thickens. Set aside to cool at room temperature.
- Mix together the whipped cream and the condensed milk - egg mixture until well combined.
- Add the chopped kitkat to the mixture and fold it with a spoon till well combined.
- Pour the mixture into individual cups or a rectangular cake pan, cover and freeze until firm.
Note : makes about 6 individual cups
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's