Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Ice Cream
Views : 65955
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Peanut butter - 1 cup
- Milk - ¾ cup
- Sugar - ½ cup (or to taste)
- Whipping cream - 2 cup
- Milk pwd - ¼ cup
- Milk - 2 tbsp
- Condensed milk - ½ cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- Chocolate chips - ½ cup
- Chocolate syrup and almonds - to garnish
- In a sauce pan, heat peanut butter, ¾ cup milk and sugar till it starts bubbling slightly. Remove from fire and let it cool completely. Keep it aside.
- In a deep cooled bowl, add whipping cream and whip till light and creamy. Just before soft before soft peaks are formed add condensed milk and milk powder paste (made with milk powder and 2 tbsp milk) and vanilla essence and combine.
- To this add half of the cooled peanut butter sauce and whip till well combined. Do not over whip. Swirl in the remaining peanut butter sauce and chocolate chips to the cram mixture (do not over mix, just swirl).
- Freeze it till done. Serve garnished with chocolate sauce, chopped almonds and chocolate chips.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's