Almond Crunch Caramel Ice Cream
Views : 69391
- 1 Cup = 200ml
For caramel sauce
- Almond - ½ cup (roast the almonds with ¼ tsp oil or ghee in a pan till nice smell appears, cut it to small pieces)
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Butter - 6 tbsp
- Thick cream/fresh cream - 1/2 cup
- In a pan, add sugar and heat it over low flame till it melts and turns the colour to golden brown.
- To this add butter and mix till well combined. Remove from fire and add the cream to it and mix well. Bring it back to flame and heat it for another 1 minute stirring continuously. Remove from fire and cool it at room temperature. Add the chopped almonds to the caramel sauce and mix well (reserve 2 - 3 tbsp almonds to garnish). Keep it aside
- Whipping cream - 2 ½ cup
- Milk powder - 1 cup
- Milk - 5 tbsp
- Condensed milk - 300 ml
- Vanilla essence/ice cream essence - ½ tsp (optional)
- Toblerone chocolate - 2 (optional) if u want ur ice cream little chocolaty
- Add whipping cream in a deep bowl and whip till soft and stiff peaks are formed (do not over whip, over whipping will turn your cream to butter).
- In another bowl mix milk powder with 5 tbsp of milk to make a smooth paste. Add this to the whipped cream and combine well. Add the condensed milk and vanilla essence to it and again mix well. Mix half of the prepared caramel sauce and beat till well combined (2 - 3 minutes).
- Microwave the chopped chocolate for about 50 seconds. Take it out and stir well till it melts completely.
- Swirl in the remaining caramel sauce and melted chocolate (do not over mix) or take another bowl and move the prepared mixture little by little adding caramel sauce and melted chocolate here and there (reserve little caramel sauce to garnish). Freeze it covered till done. Serve ice cream topped with caramel sauce and roasted almond.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's