Egg Fried Rice
Views : 66556
- 1 Cup = 200ml
- Basmati rice - 1 ½ cup (soaked in water for half an hour)
- Water - 4 cup
- Egg - 3 (beaten with ¼ tsp pepper powder and little salt)
- Garlic (finely chopped) - 1 tsp
- Spring onion - 2 tbsp
- Onion - 1, chopped (small)
- Mixed vegetables (frozen) - 1 ½ cup (or you can use fresh carrot, beans, cooked sweet corn and cooked green peas)
- Pepper powder (preferably white) - 1 ½ tsp
- Soy sauce - 1 tsp
- Salt - to taste
- Vegetable oil - 4 - 5 tbsp
- Cook the soaked basmati rice adding 4 cup water and enough salt till it is cooked three - fourth (for about 12 - 15 minutes). Strain the remaining water, sprinkle 1 tbsp oil on it and keep it aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan, add the beaten egg and cook till done stirring continuously. Keep it aside.
- Heat about 2 - 3 tbsp oil in a deep pan, add chopped garlic and spring onion and saute for few seconds. Now add the chopped onion and saute for a minute. Add the frozen vegetables and cook for 3 - 4 minutes on medium high flame stirring continuously.
- Add pepper powder and salt and saute for a minute. Now add the soy sauce and combine well. Add the cooked rice and scrambled egg to this and combine well. Cook on low flame for another 3 - 5 minutes on low flame. Serve hot with gobi manchurian or chicken manchurian.
All trademarks, recipes and names are our properties. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the sanaa's recipe note book's